Problem connectin to Three 3 mobile

nerawan 16:39 PM 21 Mar 11

Hi. I had used Three (3) mobile for about 8 months without problem until a week ago. Suddenly the problem appeared. When i get connected everything is o.k. The strenght signal is strong and i get the 3 homepage but when I try to open a second or third page the problem comes. I get the message Int Explorer can not open the page. The same happens with Firefox. If I run the test IP CONFIG everything is o.k but with I tried to PING most of the time the request is time out but the 3 box says I'm connected.

I talked to 2 people but they have not been able to find the problem. They sent me a second dongle but it's still the same. Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?. It could be the SIM card?. thanks for any answers.

mgmcc 19:33 PM 21 Mar 11

You don't say if your "3" mobile is pay-as-you-go or contract. Being able to access only Three's own page suggests they have blocked access to other sites because there is no available credit in the account. This could be a SIM card issue but I'd suggest you contact their tech support people to see what the problem is.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites