Problem With BT Desktop Help?

Cymro. 10:34 02 Mar 07

There is a posting on the Networking section by happyhotspur about a problem with BT Desktop Help

that has had little response. So I will try on here. When clicking on to the BT Desktop Help site you are

told to download a new version. The new version interferes with other functions such as the BT Wireless

Set-Up and the new Desktop Help will not work anyway. I was on the phone to the BT Help Line for

over an hour (bloody tipical of BT) before they were able to fix the problem. I am not all that bothered about the

little used BT Desktop Help site but wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem and if they

have an answer to it. Personally I think it is a case of BT bringing out a new version of it`s Desktop Help that still has bugs in it.

Cymro. 12:27 03 Mar 07

I had better bump this to the top. There may be more people about at the weekend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…