Problem after updating Spybot

I have been using spybot for the last year or more and I never had any problem with it.
After updating it on the 17 of December 2003 I don’t know what happen. After every time I run it when I connect to the net I get the message the page cannot be displayed or cannot find server.
For the pages to be displayed, I have to disable my firewall first.
To be able to run the firewall and have the pages displayed I have to uninstall and install the firewall each time I run the spybot.

Can anybody help thank you

hugh-265156 00:15 22 Dec 03

what does it find and are you removing after the spybot scan?

Nothing of any importance ????

Stuartli 09:38 22 Dec 03

Silly question perhaps, but have you enabled ZA to allow access to SpyBot, which offers several download websites for updates at the top of its main page?

Yes I did and!!
I am using Ontrack and they worked fine together before

hugh-265156 12:26 22 Dec 03

when this happens,look in ZA "program control" does internet explorer have access? if its not listed click "add" to add it.

also if you have xp look in:

start/control panel/performance and maintenance/administrative tools/event viewer

click the application and system tabs to the left and look for any errors listed with the time and date this happened,click the link to see if there is an MS fix or at least some info available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…