problem accessing some websites

wideboy 18:20 06 Apr 06

I'm having trouble connecting to a couple of web sites that I use quite regularly. They're not dodgy (they're both to do with cricket) and I've never had trouble before. My laptop connects to these sites fine on my wireless netork, but the desktop machine which is wired into the same ADSL router won't. I've checked security settings run AV, Spybot & Adaware scans all show clean. If anyone out there can help I would be very grateful

rmcqua 19:54 06 Apr 06

There was a similar thread to this a few months ago in which the poster couldn't access some web sites but other forum members could, using the same link. The problem proved to be due to the particular NTL network node (the poster had NTL broadband) through which he was connecting. Connecting via another node resolved the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…