Problem with 7 Sins game

magnus35 16:59 16 Sep 06

I have installed and uninstalled this game several times but when I run it and select NEW it seems to attempt to load the tutorial then a message appears stating ' The 7Sins_retail.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close . '
My system meets the listed requirements .
I would be grateful if anybody can explain what the message means and what can be done to overcome the problem .

dirt 17:50 16 Sep 06

hi there magnus......

i had a quick butchers at the montecristo web site for support for this game and could only find this link......

[email protected]

this email address is for technical support.

it might be worth dropping them a line and explaining the problem to them.
i got it from this web site where there are other people who also might be able to trouble shoot the game with you:

click here

cheers

dirt

magnus35 23:46 19 Sep 06

Hello dirt

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my query .
I visited the site you provided the link for and contacted montecristogames support . They advised me to contact ' the editor Atari ' as the game ' does not form part of our range ' . I messaged them again stating that I had asked for their help as they are named as the copyright holder for the 7Sins game - their name is mentioned five times on the box , and Atari , not at all - however , they just reiterated that it ' does not form part of our range ' and that I should contact Atari .
I contacted the publisher GSP and they advised how to conduct a diagnostic check , which was to be forwarded to their technician . A reply was sent quite quickly and , unfortunately , it appears that a more sophisticated graphics card is required to run the game . I bought the product through amazon.co.uk and thought it would work as my system met the requirements stated . I am much of a novice at this game and will have to put this down to experience .
Thanks again for your help .

Magnus35

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…