Prob with AVG update

deadneat 22:00 04 Mar 04

Keep getting an automatic conection to the internet could not be established. Anyone else having probs?

Eargasm 22:07 04 Mar 04

Loads of probs here,latest i have is 385,but it's up to 392 now,finally got connected earlier it took 25 minutes to download then said error in file and will not be updated.

GroupFC 22:08 04 Mar 04

Yes it can take a few attempts to get the updates.

I think the site has been extra busy with all the updates (at least three yesterday). I had problems getting the latest (well it was the latest at 6:00pm!). All you can do is keep trying!

Eargasm 22:09 04 Mar 04

Just got connected again this minute,will let you know how i get on

Dipso 22:10 04 Mar 04

Keep trying. I managed to download database 392 about 45 mins ago. Are you using the .cz server?

Djohn 22:11 04 Mar 04

Quite a lot of us have had this same problem today. Wait until the message appears and click again, it may take three or four attempts but will come through in the end.

deadneat 22:13 04 Mar 04

Yes .cz server. I have been trying for a few days now. Is there a mirror?

Eargasm 22:16 04 Mar 04

Hey up! Just got it after days of trying 14 minutes to download

deadneat 22:27 04 Mar 04

Got it v392. Took 2 mins. Thanks all and keep tryin :-)

TBH1 22:32 04 Mar 04

after 3 days, just this minute got it - - - this is the first time ever that I have experienced trouble with this - -maybe its getting "too" popular.

spuds 23:35 04 Mar 04

I started another posting the other day,through downloading problems with AVG.Each attempt will only download 60% then freezes. Due to other people complaining it must be AVG server at fault!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…