Pro Master Dive Watch - Aqualand Graph etc

Will 21:50 26 Jan 05

Any divers out there? I have a Citizen Promaster dive watch records data while you are diveing and then connects to you PC to download the info. I have Win XP and all the connections but the program asks for the "serial port" and I am connecting it to the USB and it doesn't want to download anything it says incomplete? I know it is recognised because when I remove it from the computer it gives off a sound but I just can't download the info!!! Anybody any idea what the problem may be?

john-232317 10:54 27 Jan 05

When it asks for serial port is there an option list, or can you just type in USB ?

Will 10:59 27 Jan 05

The program only gives serial port options and that is where the problem lies, any ideas?

john-232317 11:07 27 Jan 05

Is the watch ( drive ) listed in my computer ?

john-232317 11:12 27 Jan 05

Check usb port works with something else.

divingbrit 15:08 27 Jan 05

suggest you check Citizen website for a newer version of the software, also post in the uk.rec.scuba newsgroup

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…