PrintScreen

TonyAA 21:20 04 Oct 05

When I use printscreen and open the image it always shows up as one long image containing the image I want and another that I opened about 3-4 weeks ago.I can use the crop tool to keep the portion I want so it's basically just a nuisance but I was wondering if this could be remedied.Using XP and PSP9.

DavidB71 21:28 04 Oct 05

You mean they are stitched side by side? Do you have some sort of templating feature in PSP9? I use photoshop elements and i've never had that happen.
It's almost as if you've set the older image as a template.

TonyAA 21:49 04 Oct 05

DavidB71 as you say they show as two images that have been stitched.I loaded old editions of Photoshop Elements and Micrografx Picture Publisher and it still happens with them.

amonra 22:09 04 Oct 05

Try a little program called "Printkey 2000".
Cant remember where i got it from but it's free and VERY good at capturing the desktop.

VoG II 22:23 04 Oct 05

What happens if you try pasting the image in a different viewer click here

TonyAA 22:52 04 Oct 05

I loaded two old photo programs and it happened with both of them.Never used image shack before but if it comes out this is what happens.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…