Printing from within IE 7

iscanut2 16:09 28 Jun 08

I find I can print off pages, bank statements, cr card statements, invoices etc from Firefox 3 without any problem. When using IE 7, I cannot get anything sent to the printer. It just refuses to print. Using Vista sp1. The box to print is ticked within the relevant section. Any ideas ? Apart from staying with Firefox !

iscanut2 12:21 29 Jun 08

I can print from within IE7 on my desktop ( XP sp3 ) so the problems appears to be IE7 & Vista ! Still non the wiser why this should be.

iscanut2 17:25 29 Jun 08

As no interest, will close this thread and live with the problem.

Sea Urchin 22:00 29 Jun 08

Are you by any chance using Kaspersky KAV2009? If so it appears to be a known issue. You can unistall it and printing should resume, and KAV7.0 seems not to affect it. Another option is to run IE7 as Administrator - which should allow you to print OK. This behaviour has also been reported in conjunction with AVG 8.0

FatboySlim71 22:53 29 Jun 08

Nuts,

I do not think the problem is down to IE7 & Vista, as I have the same and I can print with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…