Printing Website Software Manual - Please Help!

Solartopi 17:25 05 Aug 07

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to print WebSiteX5 Help/Instruction Manual but each time I try, part of the Print goes off the Page.

Can any one please Help me & tell me how I could get this Printed fully.

Thanks Gurus

Solartopi

VCR97 20:14 05 Aug 07

If it's going off at the side you could try reducing the margins. if that doesn't work you could print in landscape mode.

octal 20:29 05 Aug 07

It sounds like a problem I used to get using IE, I haven't had that problem using Firefox, so it might be worth trying that browser instead.

Solartopi 22:00 05 Aug 07

VCR97, octal

I have a Lexmark All-In-One X5470'

...print in landscape mode.-That would be an idea but I have about 90 pages to print. I have tried everything in my Printer but can't bring it to print within my page.

Can't use it in Firefox as it has its own, I don't know what you call it - sort of layout interface. I can't even Copy & Paste to a Word Document because of that. I highlight the Text and choose Selection in Print but it doesn't work.

Any more ideas please, it would be appreciated.

Solartopi

bazb 22:09 05 Aug 07

are you downloading it has a PDF Document, if so then you should be able to print it from within the PDF program.

Solartopi 22:25 05 Aug 07

bazb,

No, not in PDF, I would have been happy if it was.

Solartopi

bazb 22:37 05 Aug 07

is this the one click here

johnnyrocker 23:59 05 Aug 07

a previous posting which i cant find at the moment suggested using file/set print options and select no borders might help.

johnny.

Solartopi 17:43 06 Aug 07

johnnyrocker,

Thanks. I'll try that. I remember having this problem some time ago and a friend suggested something and it worked. But I just can't remember what it was. Sadly he moved away and lost contact.

Solartopi

Solartopi 18:08 06 Aug 07

bazb,

WOW!!!! Thank you ever so much for this. No, this is not the one that I have. I will now print this out.

I can't Copy & Paste mine here.

Thanks once again, bazb,

Solartopi

Solartopi 15:44 07 Aug 07

bazb,

is this the one click here - This seems to be the one, but the one I have has 88 pages while this one has 58 pages.

I have printed out the PDF document.

Thanks

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…