Printing from Webpages

geedad 12:56 PM 06 Feb 12

Printing directly from Web pages I find that the printed output is a very small font. I have overcome this by copying the article then pasting in Notepad, where I can increase the size, but I would prefer to do this straight from the web pages. Anyone help, please? geedad

Terry Brown 15:13 PM 06 Feb 12

From your search engine type in BO.LT

This will enable you to copy a web page, select the parts you want and copy them to your word processor or webpage.

Terry

Woolwell 15:17 PM 06 Feb 12

It would help if you told us which browser you are using.

For Internet Explorer this may help Printing webpages FAQs

geedad 19:47 PM 06 Feb 12

Terry Brown. Thanks, I will try that.

Woolwell.Internet Explorer, and thank you for your help.

geedad

Woolwell 20:01 PM 06 Feb 12

If you want to print correctly from Internet Explorer without copying and pasting then I suggest that you follow the instructions in my link.

jellyhead 21:24 PM 06 Feb 12

If you have a canon and use IE you could try this Canon Easy Web Print

jellyhead 21:49 PM 06 Feb 12

Also another version can be downloaded from their website vie the software

jellyhead 21:50 PM 06 Feb 12

Sorry lets try that again enter link description here

geedad 21:23 PM 10 Feb 12

Woolwell I have tried your suggestion in your link, and many thanks for that - it's just what I needed. Sorry about the delay - I don't think REPLIES to my post are getting through to my email, and I have just read your comments - hence the delay. Thanks again.

geedad

geedad 21:26 PM 10 Feb 12

jellyhead Thanks for your replies, but I have Epson printers (used nothing else!)

See my reply to Woolwell.

geedad

frybluff 21:34 PM 10 Feb 12

The one thing I've had problems printing is Google maps. For some reason, I always seem to get an error message like "printer not found". I don't know if it's a compatability/format issue?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…