Printing webpages

canadaSub 04:46 01 Apr 05

I am using IE6. When printing some webpages, the right hand edge is cut off. Isn't there some setting or other that lets you shrink the webpage to the size of the paper so the whole webpage prints?

Starfox 06:01 01 Apr 05

Yes,my method is to change your print preference to landscape from within your print settings.This prints the entire width of the page/s.

p;3 06:19 01 Apr 05

or follow this method click here

which I bumped for you ; and good advise courtesy of Djohn"s tutorial to me ; I have used i tseveral times now, and most recently only this mornign to print out part fo a very long thread I am following; I lost nowt by following DJ"s method::)))

p;3 06:20 01 Apr 05

or follow this method click here

which I bumped for you ; and good advise courtesy of Djohn"s tutorial to me ; I have used i tseveral times now, and most recently only this mornign to print out part fo a very long thread I am following; I lost nowt by following DJ"s method::)))

Starfox 07:06 01 Apr 05

To simplify,on the page you wish to print click on file + print then select preferences,advanced and change setting from portrait to landscape.

VoG II 07:52 01 Apr 05

Or File/Page Setup and set the left and right margins to 0.

canadaSub 16:31 01 Apr 05

All the above work great.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…