Printing from a Webpage

prima12 14:33 17 Jul 04

This is the message I get when I am trying to print from a certain website. MS asks me to send a report.
'Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'
Is there a way that the website can stop me from printing out the information on that webpage, it prints perfectly well from any other site, just this one in particular. I have not encountered this problem before.

Lú-tzé 14:36 17 Jul 04

HAve you tried a different browser? Or perhaps copy and paste?

It may have some sort of coding that is causing you a problem... do you want to say what the site is and others can give it a go?

prima12 14:44 17 Jul 04

I have just tried it using Avant and this time it tells me that iexplore has encountered a problem and will close down. This is the site, click here and I was trying to download some info. about an infrared camera, if you use the drop down menu on the right and select 'infrared cameras' from that menu, the item concerned is the last one on that page.

prima12 15:48 17 Jul 04

This is the error message I get when I try to print the page using Avant. Any use for an explanation?
'IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in
module MSHTML.DLL at 016f:63618547.'

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 17 Jul 04

This is a problem with internet explorer not the sites you are trying to print.

What op system are you using?

XP... with XP CD in drive type sfc /scannow in the run box. XP will then replace corrupted IE files.

prima12 18:13 17 Jul 04

I'm using W98se, I have tried an IE repair but it still appears the same. Would you suggest I try replacing the corrupt file from my W98se disc?

prima12 18:14 17 Jul 04

Soory forgot to add I'm running IE6

prima12 18:17 17 Jul 04

Sorry too many o's and not enough r's.

SEASHANTY 19:38 17 Jul 04

Install another free browser and try with that.
click here or you could also try the Opera browser but you get adverts with the free version of that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…