Printing web pages in full with a Canon i865

Raysorbill 15:42 24 Feb 05

I have a Canon i865 and no matter how I configure the setup I cannot print the whole page as displayed on my monitor to an A4 sheet in portrait mode, I always lose about 25mm of the right hand side of the document, in landscape mode I get the whole width but this is a very tedious and costly exercise and each page needs 3 or 4 sheets of A4 paper, any answers

georgemac © 17:20 24 Feb 05

yes canon have a utility called easy web print which you have probably got on the driver cd - there is a shortcut button placed on internet explorer after you install it

click here for details

Raysorbill 19:58 24 Feb 05

I forgot to mention I use AOL and Easy Web Print does not work with that browser, but I will try useing internet explorer and see if that solve's the problem, manny thanks

Raysorbill 17:57 25 Feb 05

First sign of madness, I am answering myself, if any one else is interested Canons easy web print only seems to work with Internet Explorer, but with that the page layout is fine.

georgemac © 07:36 26 Feb 05

I normally use avant browser, but if I have a webpage I want to print revert to IE and use Canon Easy Web Print

Maybe IE7 will sort out printing webpages?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…