printing web page problem

patso 20:17 18 Apr 06

this problem has just happened recently.when i go to print a web page and go to preview the right hand side of the page is missing some text and when i print it out some of the info is it my printer settings or web settings?its a statement i am trying to print and the info on right hand side cant be seen in preview.any help please

VoG II 20:18 18 Apr 06

File > Page Setup and set the left and right margins to 0.

patso 20:24 18 Apr 06

it is still missing text on the right hand side

VoG II 20:27 18 Apr 06

File > Page Setup and select Landscape.

patso 20:30 18 Apr 06

thanks vog it seems to work on landscape.the site must have changed its page settings but that is handy info to have .many thanks for the advice and prompt reply.patso

polymath 21:15 18 Apr 06

I had the same problem, patso (even with using landscape sometimes), but using Firefox solved it for me, as it seems to get all the text in, even in portrait. I still have Internet Explorer, for the occasional web page that Firefox has a problem with (conversely, Firefox got some pages for me recently that IE couldn't do properly!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…