printing t-shirt tranfers

ROYWIDD 12:47 05 Jun 04

Hi,does anyone know of a program,pref free or shareware,that will let me print t-shirt transfers(ie reverse images)on my HP1110 all-in-one?The printer hasnt got the capability on its own,maybe theres a program out there that will let me do it?Thanks in advance,roywidd

Pearly Gates |X|X| 13:17 05 Jun 04

You can do it in "Paint"

pj123 14:10 05 Jun 04

MS Publisher will also print "mirror images". In fact any programme that can print a mirror image should work. We assume you have T-shirt transfer paper from somewhere like Choice Stationery at click here

I have a very old CD called T-Shirt Design Kit (never used). Just been to their website at click here and it looks the same as I have. Doesn't say anthing about Win XP though. If you want the CD I have email me your address and I will post it out to you.

Fred the flour grader 14:21 05 Jun 04

Im sure PC Advisor had a free program on a cover disc a while back called Greentrees or Greenstreet T shirt maker.
I am not sure if you get the 2001-2003 issue archive CD there might be something in there to point you in the direction.....Fred

ROYWIDD 19:47 05 Jun 04

Thanks to all of you,guess i should have added that i want to print some of my own pics onto t-shirts,but i'll try your suggestions,thanks again,roywidd

woodchip 20:16 05 Jun 04

All you need is a Photo Edit program you can revers a pic in that and just print as normal

woodchip 20:17 05 Jun 04

By the way what you are looking for is to flip the Pic in the program

Eastender 20:50 05 Jun 04

IrfanView will do this for you click here

canute44 22:06 05 Jun 04

When you have found a suitable program, be very careful about the choice of transfer paper as some seem good to start with but then fade and/or spread colours into each other during washing. I found that the better known makes such as HP and Epson are much better than cheap ones. T-shirts require almost cold washing to survive more than a few washes. I think that you will also find that the shirts need to be 100% cotton. Have fun! My daughter still has several from about five years ago but do not expect the pictures to remain as bright as the day you made them!

ROYWIDD 00:10 06 Jun 04

Thank you everyone,especially woodchip,i used photoshop7-worked like a dream//thanks canute,i'll bear that in mind

canute44 09:08 15 Jun 04

ROYWIDD
I don't know if you will read this now but how did you get on with the T-shirt printing? Did you find a source of cheap 100 per cent cotton T-shirts - I had got one but the shop went bust so I am looking for another source. I was paying £5 for three which I thought a good price and they have last well with heavy use. I see that one can now buy transfers for dark materials so presumably one can now print white on black.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now