Printing Stops at 83%

KW2K 23:36 09 Dec 03

Hi All. I've got an old Packard Bell PC & PB Printer (Lexmark). All has been working fine until now. When i try and print, it prints about three quarters of a page and then stops dead ! I notice that my Hard Drive space has virtually nothing left, about 70Mb of space only. Would this cause my printer to stop printing ? Incidently, i have re-installed my printer drivers(latest ones from Packard Bell's Web Site) and also tried a new parallel printer cable. All to no avail ! Any advice much appreciated !

Pesala 23:56 09 Dec 03

click here for a free and neet graphics tool to quickly show which folders and files are taking all the space.

Add/remove programs to clear out whatever you don't use.

Defragmenting your hard drive will save some space too. Diskeeper Lite (10,005 K) click here Defragmentation program that will run in the background, and completes the task more quickly. Hopefully you can make space for this.

Your printing problem may well be related to free disk space. Some print jobs may require 100 Mbytes or more for temporary files.

Do a disk-cleanup too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…