printing software

iqs 16:51 27 Aug 06

Hi,I am looking for a piece of software which will allow you to amend the size of the picture before you print.The adjusted print should be as required,not A4 fax or borderless etc.The software supplied with my epson printer is limited.Can anyone please assist?.Regards,IQS

jack 17:00 27 Aug 06

Freebies could be Piccasa, or 'the gimp'
Many regular photo editors have free older versions.
PCA cover disks have from time stuff from Ulead-July 2006/Serif Jan 2006
or if you are in a buying mode one of the best is
PaintshopPro x about £60 or perchance version 8 or 9 for less if you can find it.

Stuartli 17:54 27 Aug 06

My Epson R300's Printing Preferences allows User Defined settings to be made.

You have to scroll to the bottom of the Paper Sizes menu to find it...:-)

You should be able to Save any settings configuration you make - I have several Custom settings for various types of printing.

iqs 20:04 28 Aug 06

Hello jack and Stuartli, and thank you for your comments.I have installed Piccasa and checked the Printing Preferences,problem now solved :) .Once again many thanks,Cheers IQS

Stuartli 23:47 28 Aug 06

Just a note. I also use Picassa - superb utility.

woodchip 00:02 29 Aug 06

This software is what I use for my Picture Editing and printing. when you choose print you can Put the picture any where on the page at any size. Very good program. Micografex as been bought by Coral.
click here

woodchip 00:12 29 Aug 06

Take a look hear, If you can get one from the Net I would recomed you do so. click here

This may just be the one click here

iqs 10:29 30 Aug 06

cheers woodchip for the links..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…