Printing short

sootey 07:35 03 Dec 03

I have just purchased a 17inch TFT monitor which is far superior than my old 14inch but, when I print it doesn't print the full screen. It misses the right hand side also when I open a screen it opens minimized.
Can anyone help Please

Jester2K II 08:00 03 Dec 03

"when I print it doesn't print the full screen"

How your printer prints is not related to the screen. I assume you mean you are printing under Internet Explorer (this has been a hot topic last week). With your new screen you are probably viewing at 1028 x 768 (your old screen was probably 640 x 480) so now your images are wider than an A4 sheet. The only way to fix this is to print landscape. Check your printer properties to achieve this.

" open a screen it opens minimised"

Again nothing to do with your new screen. Open a screen size it exactly how you want it, and the File menu, Close (or Exit). The screen position should then be remembered. If that doesn't work try the same again but use the red X at the top right.

Diodorus Siculus 08:02 03 Dec 03

You will need more info:

When you print what? Print the contenets of the screen, print from Internet explore, or another application?

Also, when you open a screen - in every application, or only in Internet explorer?

Diodorus Siculus 08:04 03 Dec 03

OK Jester is more awake than I!

Jester2K II 08:08 03 Dec 03

Don't you believe it - just the first coherent drivel that came to mind... Still i hope it makes some sense.... Still only on cuppa 1...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…