printing several phos on one sheet of A4

bloggs52 16:59 08 Jun 03

I am new to Photoshop 6. Can anyone tell me how to print ,say, 4 different photos on one sheet of A4 so that each photo is about 148mm x 105mm. ? Can it also be done using Photoshop LE ? Please explain procedures in detail as I am a relative beginner. thank you.

marjted 17:13 08 Jun 03

Click on the crop tool and then enter the dimensions you want in the empty boxes at the top of the window. You can also enter the pixels/inch here in the third box if you wish.

The crop tool will now crop to these dimensions. Open one photo up and then enlarge the canvas to A4 size (see below) You can then drag the other photos on to this page and you're away.

You should be aware that your printer may not print to the full A4 dimensionsd and you might realistically be looking at around 200x270mm. Consider too that you might want to leave a small gap between photos to be able to cut them up.

Pesala 17:26 08 Jun 03

You can also use Word, but a DTP program like Serif Page Plus gives you greater flexibility to resize to guidelines, crop, add captions, borders. It is also easy to make a photo montage, add drop shadows, rotate images, etc. Your imagination is the only limit.

Also, once you have created a template, it is easy to reuse it with different photos. You can download a free copy of Serif Page Plus 5 from click here. You have to give your email and put up with a bit of advertising, but the program will do the job quite well. If you like it, upgrade to Page Plus 8, PDF version.

BrianW 17:41 08 Jun 03

You can also do it in a Word document if you wish, just import your pictures and resize / place until you get the result you want.

Megatyte 17:55 08 Jun 03

Do you have Paint Shop Pro 7?

marjted 18:49 08 Jun 03

I would say ou have the best photo editting prog in Photoshop already, but if you want some guidance on using it, I suggest you look at Digital Photo mag which has excellent movie tutorials for Photoshop on its cover CD every month.

keith-236785 21:17 08 Jun 03

windows xp has the photo wizard in which you can choose how many on a page from preset sizes, however you cannot resize them.

in win98 i used microsoft word and created a table to hold as many or few as you want, you can copy and paste or insert from file,resize the photos and rotate, why not make good use of photo paper, its expensive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…