Printing on-screen submit forms

spuds 12:36 12 Jan 09

I raised this question a while back, but due to continuing problems I am asking for further advice and help.

At times we have need to respond to on-line companies that provide their own customer service submit forms. The problem is being able to take printed copies of what we have written. Using normal methods, only the top part on view is printed, and the rest of the message which is usually hidden from view, due to box size, will not print, so we do not get the full message on print.

It was previously suggested that we use 'print all' after clicking on the provided box. But we have a problem, we do not seem to have an instruction panel or facility for 'print all'.Copy and paste doesn't work either.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Sea Urchin 12:51 12 Jan 09

Right click on box and Select All - then right click again on highlighted text and Copy. Then open Word or Notepad etc and right click and Paste - then print. Works OK for me.

spuds 13:17 12 Jan 09

Thanks for the advice. Just gave it a quick try and it hasn't worked. I'll have to leave it now, and come back later for another attempt.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…