printing question for excel

rsturbo 10:22 11 Sep 06

excel 2003, have 2 spreadsheets that i need to print but 1 looks to small on the page can i get it to fit nicely on the page. tried 'fit to page' but looks no good. other spreadsheet is too big and need to make smaller to fit onto page.
basically i need to take advantage of the whole a4 page to get a nice printout of my sheets.

thanks for any help.

VoG II 10:25 11 Sep 06

Try selecting the range you want to print, File > Print Area.

Also View > Page Break Preview where you can adjust the way the pages are printed.

xania 11:12 11 Sep 06

Also, you can adjust the margins. TYhe defaults are far too large. Go to <File><Print Preview><Margins), then drag the exsitng margins close to the edge of the page.

Also, make sure that all your columsn are as narrow as possible, and consider <Wrap Text> if a sinlge entry makes a column too large.

Noldi 12:37 11 Sep 06

Useing Vogs solution then go to File > Page setup > page >scaling then fit to page. There is also a option in Margins to center the print verticaly and horizontaly

Noldi

rsturbo 10:06 22 Sep 06

thankyou

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…