Printing Problems

Daz35 13:46 10 Apr 04

There's probably a simple answer to this but.....
I've recently been having problems printing directly from web-sites. Actually, my kids have - it seems to work fine on my user account (administrator), but not on my kids (limited accounts). The printer is an HP2210 which I've had no problems with at all. All the kids are doing is trying to print pictures to colour in, but as I mentioned before, we can only seem to do it on my user account. Any ideas? Thanks

ade.h 14:09 10 Apr 04

First, try temporarily changing the limited account to an unlimited account type (via User Accounts in Control Panel); this doesn't require the account to be deleted. If that cures it, check HPs website to see if it's a known problem with your model of printer; there might be a driver update available. You may also want to check your printer settings; there might be an option for this problem.

Pidder 15:01 10 Apr 04

I usually use "save picture as" (right click) to a convenient photo file, then look at it with exifviewer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…