Printing problem with MSWorks Spreadsheet

Creditman 22:31 28 Jul 04

I posted this issue in March but no-one seemed to have answer. When I click on File/Print to print an MSWorks Spreadsheet & make req'd selection (having already selected print area) the print command results in a blank screen followed by MS message "programme not responding etc". If I go straight to the print icon the page will print but of course I cannot select preferences, no of copies etc. Printing of MSW Word Processor or Database pages is OK. Reinstalling MSWorks is not an option since I do not have disc. Any ideas please ? (Using Windows XPHome & HP PSC2115).

accord 22:34 28 Jul 04

click here;en-us;249601&Product=wrk this may help in some way.

accord 22:38 28 Jul 04

go to click here and click on Search our Technical Database Knowledge Base, select 'works for windows' in the drop down product menu, enter 'printing in spreadsheet' in 'search for' then click GO.

Creditman 08:46 29 Jul 04

Accord - Many thanks. Useful ms article which offers a solution that seems to work though I don't know why since I could always view print preview -proving the print area had been selected ! Anyway I will run with this, thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…