Printing problem Epson Stylus Cx3200

tommytorley 03 Dec 11

Hi I have an Epson stylus cx 3200, I use compatable cartridges from Inkcycle. I have always had good results. The problem I have is the print quality is showing lines across pictures, it does not seem as bad in black and white, more prominent in colour. Help please!

Tommy

sharpamat 03 Dec 11

Have you tried the Maintance Program accesed in printer preferances and run the head cleaner a few times

SparkyJack 03 Dec 11

This indicates 'Head blocking' which with an Epson can be probelmatic becausethe head is 'builtin' Run the clean cycle a few timne [uses a lot of ink] search the web for Epson head cleaning cartridges/devices [I made my own with a small syringe and fish tank tubing- [If I can find the file I made of it will ost it to this post.it I will post[No longer use Epson printer]

SparkyJack 03 Dec 11
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message