Printing problem

Hofnar 14:46 13 Mar 06

Something strange is happening to my printing. Text copied in Outlook Express and Pasted in Word is printing fine. Text copied from a web page and Pasted in Word on the other hand will not print nor a direct Print version of the text. I’ve tried everything I could think of; changed drivers and reinstalled the printer (EPSON C62). Until a few days ago everything worked fine without any problems I’m running Windows XP Home. Anyone ever had a similar problem. Help grately appreciated.

paddy75 15:13 13 Mar 06

Hofnar,try system restore.Paddy

Hofnar 15:19 13 Mar 06

Tried it. Didn't work. Same problem.

Drum 15:42 13 Mar 06

This might be something to do with the format of the text. Have you tried saving it in something other than Rich text?

woodchip 15:57 13 Mar 06

Two things to try,

1/ From Run type SFC /SCANNOW press enter with XP CD in computer

2/ Remove all references to your printer, from Add Remove then do a search for printer and delete what it finds, You can remove from regedit just the same.

Go to run type REGEDIT press enter go to Edit in menu type in the find box Printer make press enter delete what it finds press F3 after each until it gets to the end. Remove Printer plug from Computer, reboot computer and reload Printer Software and Drivers replug printer in

ACOLYTE 16:03 13 Mar 06

Try saving in notepad or another app not word,if it works word may be faulty.

Hofnar 15:24 15 Mar 06

I've tried all the possibilities so far suggested and none of them solve the problem. The strange thing is everything works perfectly printing black and colour in an Outlook Express e-mail copied and pasted in Word. Files from my Ducument Folder work if I change the colour of the font, which I do not have to do if printing an OE file.I've checked the Black cartridge. Plenty of ink, as it prints black text in OE that can't be the reason. It really has beaten me

Hofnar 15:27 15 Mar 06

See Drum

Hofnar 15:28 15 Mar 06

See Drum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…