printing play list nero 6.6 18

johnnyrocker 15:11 29 Jan 06

i have burned a cd using the above and win xp pro sp2 now i am trying to print a track lit but not having much luck i can highlight the tracks listed in the project and right click/copy but when i open up open office am unable to right click/paste, any other ideas how i might achieve this please?

johnny.

esbe 15:48 29 Jan 06

Are you trying to print the list to a cd cover?

If you've got Nero Cover designer installed, open it up & click 'standard', Empty document > OK.

Click on the 'Data' tab /Document Data.

In the dialogue box that opens,type in the Track details etc, and hit 'OK'.

You can then insert the details to your cover by selecting 'Inlay' & then use the 'Track list tool' on the left (5 horizontal bars) to drag and open the track listing box etc. By dbl clicking that box you can open the properties for editing.

Hope this helps.

Have fun.

cheers

johnnyrocker 15:54 29 Jan 06

my thanks for the in depth info but i am not advanced enough yet to get as far as cd cover;)
i am really trying to find out if there is a way round manually typing the list? as far as i re call i was able to open the saved iso project in nero 5.5 and print it as a list.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 17:50 29 Jan 06

^

evenin shift? pleas

johnny.

CHAIRLEG 19:43 29 Jan 06

click here I use this free go to bottom of page.

johnnyrocker 19:52 29 Jan 06

chhers getting it now eill have a look tomorrow as going out shortly

johnny.

johnnyrocker 00:11 31 Jan 06

well i have had a look and it looks a very interesting program for someone more experienced than myself but i thank you for the suggestion and i am really looking for a simpler way of putting the play list on a piece of paper or such.

johnny.

CHAIRLEG 16:24 31 Jan 06

The program is easy to use if I can use it anyone can just download and have icon on desktop double click and you will get a screen on task bar at side of clock double click and the preferences window opens this is how mine is set up.
Preferences
Hot key F2
Tick notify end of capture
Tick preview the captured image
Tick show splash screen
SOURCE
Tick client window
Tick capture mouse curser
Destination
Tick copy captured area to printer
JPEG Bitmap
RESIZING
Tick resize captured image
Tick maintain aspect ratio
Width 1024 Height 768
OPTIONS JPEG Quality 75%
Exit window and then all you have to do to capure a screen shot is press the hot key F2 hit continue and thats it done.

johnnyrocker 17:04 31 Jan 06

thanks very much for that, have printed off and will have a play shortly, again many thanks.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 17:24 31 Jan 06

when i double click on the desktop icon the program opens with a start page but no screen in task bar;(

johnny.

CHAIRLEG 21:41 31 Jan 06

Try this right click on icon on desktop click on run as, a screen opens put a dot in current user and a tick in Protect my computer click ok and see what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…