printing pictures from the web

thetuv 13:59 30 Sep 03

Why is it that I am trying to print photographs off web pages and only part of the image is getting printed? This shows up in the print preview.

Ron

BarryKeith 14:06 30 Sep 03

Some pictures found on web pages are made up of several smaller images, so when you select them you only get part of the image printed out. This is most noticeable if you use any of the map services and try to get a direct printout, you only get the centre of the map, which is not much use.

BarryKeith 17:45 30 Sep 03

You could try saving the page (Save As) and then trying to print it, I have managed to do this myself, but forget how I did it. Somerone will probably come up with an answer soon, there are many knowledgeable people on this forum.

coolteentom 17:51 30 Sep 03

You could try highlighting the picture, and then Copy and Paste into a word processor.

Pidder 18:30 30 Sep 03

W 98 SE gives me the option to right-click on a web picture and then select "save picture as" - to an appropriate file.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…