Printing from Piccasso 2

carper 14:58 03 Mar 07

Hi,
Does anyone know a method of calibrating printing in Picasso so that the prints are either printed to the edges, or at least an equal border all round. I am using an Epson C42+ and get excellent results except for the above problem Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Regards Carper

anskyber 15:14 03 Mar 07

I do not have your printer but my Canon is calibrated from the printer "properties" which usually appears somewhere when a picture is sent to print.

anskyber 15:16 03 Mar 07

Yes, having just done a dummy print the page which opens includes on the left "print setup" and the choices are from there.

carper 18:00 03 Mar 07

Thanks for that anskyber, but I have done that before but as I remember this sets paper quality etc. but not the printing position. I'll have further look later

Stuartli 19:17 03 Mar 07

You need to set your Printer's Properties for "Borderless" for your required photo size(s) - in the case of my Epson you can set up and save configurations for all types of printing and choose which is required before printing.

This works in Picasa2, which is what I use most often for basic photograph editing and printing.

carper 10:11 04 Mar 07

Thanks stuartli. I have used the print to paper size. Not perfect but certainly much better.
Regards Carper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…