Printing a passport quality photo

Halmer 15:39 14 Jan 06

just wondered if I can do this with my new PC on photo quality paper.

I've taken one of my lad and tried to print it via Irfanview at 45x35 millimetres but he sort of ends up with a stretched face!

To save me having to find a photo booth close to has anyone ever done this?

Confab 15:44 14 Jan 06

This should help but check out the whole site
click here

Halmer 15:57 14 Jan 06

I'll send the picture of the dark haired chap!!

Hamish 16:08 14 Jan 06
  Hamish 16:15 14 Jan 06

Also look click here

Halmer 16:16 14 Jan 06

H

spuds 16:24 14 Jan 06

Give this a try click here

hssutton 16:32 14 Jan 06

Ok photo's on home printers will probably be rejected by the Passport office, due to newer rules. click here

I've printed passports for family and friends in the past, but with the new digital standards, this as now come to an end.
Passport photo's for visa's are still accepted by various countries including Kenya, I know this for a fact as I've just recieved my Kenyan visa's for my forthcoming visit

SG Atlantis® 16:38 14 Jan 06

click here

no need to go anywhere.

Bigtoe 16:48 14 Jan 06

The first were rejected. So, I retook them making sure they were against a white background, full faced, not smiling etc. Success. They were accepted. I used HP printing software to print at the correct size.

pj123 17:12 14 Jan 06

As with Bigtoe. The rules have changed. My passport photo (current until 2008, is against a blue background) Now it has to be a white background. Don't see the point of that. Must be full face and not smiling.

If it looks like you does it matter where it was taken??

I see they have amended the rules for infants/babies recently. They can have their eyes closed, mouths open, smiling, looking away from the camera etc...

Does that mean that the "officials" who check your passport photo against your presence are idiots who cannot see that it is a good likeness?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…