You need to uninstall "Surfairy":
When you attempt to print or use the Print Preview, using Internet Explorer running on Windows XP with Service Pack 1 installed, your receive:
Internet Explorer Script Error An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Access is denied.
This error is the result of having Surfairy installed.
To remove Surfairy:
1. Start / Run / "c:\program files\surfairy\uninstall.exe" / OK.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Alternately, you can use tip 6196 to disable third-party browser extensions.
To disable third-party browser extensions.
"A Tool Band is an object that was introduced in Internet Explorer 5.0 to support the Radio Toolbar feature.
A Browser Helper Object is a COM component that loads when Internet Explorer starts. It runs in the same memory context as the browser and can perform actions on windows and modules.
If you are having problems with Internet Explorer 6.0, and need to troubleshoot the problem, you would want to disable 3rd-party Tools Bands and Browser Helper Objects.
To disable 3rd-party Tools Bands and Browser Helper Objects:
1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
2. Open Control Panel / Internet Options.
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Under the Browsing category, clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart) box.
5. Press Apply and OK.