Printing multiple photo's per page with Win 2000

splinternet 19:46 12 Sep 03

My Win XP system has a very useful printing wizard which allows you to print multiple copies per page etc.... But Win2000 doesn't have this, or at least it's not immediately apparent - printing only allows one image to be positioned per sheet. Is there any way I can do multiple copies per sheet?

Pesala 07:32 13 Sep 03
  wags 08:51 13 Sep 03

If you have Photoshop (possibly also included with Elements, I'm not sure), you can use a very useful feature called Picture Package. This enables you to print a number of different pics on an A4 sheet - you can also print sheets of different size pics, a bot like the old school photos !

I guess other photo editing programs will have similar features.

anchor 09:07 13 Sep 03

I don`t know about Win-2K, but Paint Shop Pro versions 7 and 8 certainly allow multiple printing per page.

It some time since I looked at the free programme "Irfanview" to see if it also has this facility. A new version 3.85, was released last month. Perhaps someone is using Irfanview, and can tell you.

mikef. 09:25 13 Sep 03

Free program to download click here does as many combinations of multiples as you could want.

pj123 11:58 13 Sep 03

You could also try this which I find very good. You don't have to have an Epson printer, but if you have, it will work better. Go to click here click on Download Library, and select Inkjet Printers from the Select product, then select model stylus C44, then select your operating system and download Photoquicker 3.4.

Many variations of printing on one A4 sheet from an index print (20 on) 1 on, 2 on, 4 on, 8 on, etc.

Bingalau 12:29 13 Sep 03

This might be unconventional, but I used "Avery" Labels. Dragged a picture onto the label, and reproduced about 60 on one page. You can probably use photo paper and choose which labels to select how many you want per page..(I think the program is called "Avery Design Pro".

onokeck 14:45 13 Sep 03

This was recommended to me by Seicento in reply to my thread and it is Greatttttttt!(free too). Try it. Casey

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…