Printing Multiple Documents

Prism 18:34 10 Nov 04

Hi all you technically minded people out there.
I have a question that you may be able to answer.

I have a web page which I have set up for a company that I work for and we have a lot of documents that we print off the web page on a daily basis.

All of the documents are word and I’m wondering is it possible to set something up that would allow me to print off all the required documents by clicking on one Link on the page.

I suspect that what I need is a bit of Java script of some sort but know nothing about it.

Any ides out there.

Thanks

Prism

Taran 21:29 11 Nov 04

Will you always want to print off all documents on the page, or do you need some sort of manual selection system to selct those you want ?

I am assuming that the documents are hyperlinked, with either a text or image poiting to the actual Word file ?

Any other information would help.

Prism 20:02 12 Nov 04

Hi Taran,
All the documents are Word files and have all been hyperlinked.

At present what I have is a number of pages which list the various documents, we select each document and select print from the file menu then close the document and select the next and on and on.

I think that if it was possible a manual selection would probably be the best option.
By that I mean someway of going to the relevant page and selecting all the Documents that you want and then selecting File and Print.

I hope this makes sense to you as to whether it can be done or not I don't know as I'm a novis at this.

Thanks
Prism

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac