Printing a MP3 playlist for a MP3-DVD

pfhastie 12:34 21 Jun 03

I have recently burned my MP3 collection onto DVD-RW discs (using the latest Nero) in order to play them on my standalone DVD player (Cyberhome 505). It works a treat. Yippee. However, with close to 1,000 songs on each disc, it's not exactly easy to navigate my way around the disc, as you would on a computer (even with ID3 tagging). What I want is to print off a NUMBERED playlist of all the songs on each disc, so I can gain quick access to a particular song by reading the numbered playlist, then using the goto feature on the DVD player.

I appreciate many programs allow you to compile a HTML playlist of all the songs on a particular disc (Winamp, Musicmatch etc), however, having scoured the net, I cannot find anything which allows you to number the songs sequentially (1, 2, 3...). My question is this - does anyone know of any software (preferably freeware or shareware) that would allow you to do this?

You would think this was incredibly simple - perhaps it is, and I've overlooked something obvious - but I've yet to come across a single example of a program that can do this. With the proliferation of MP3, and, better yet, MP3-DVDs, I don't imagine I will be alone in seeking a solution such as this.

As ever, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…