printing mp3 file names??

daemon 17:01 26 Mar 05

I recently bought a dvd mp3 5disk changer for my hifi, i have burnt my music collection no probs at all, does anyone know how to take the file names from all the mp3's collectively on a disk at a time to create a playlist of sorts to print? i can do this 1by1 by rename/copy/paste but i dont fancy doing this thousands of times! thanx in advance-daemon

john-232317 20:33 26 Mar 05

click here

Dont know the cost though, for more type your title in google and add software ;-)

john-232317 20:40 26 Mar 05

Free trial on this one....

click here

GroupFC 21:38 26 Mar 05

I don't know if this will be any good for you but it is free! click here

maz2 22:05 26 Mar 05

I know with files on my pc, I could click edit, select all, copy and paste them onto wordpad but I don't know if this would work if the titles are on a disc

daemon 00:03 27 Mar 05

thanx dadyassa absolutely perfect and thank you to every one else for the suggestions!! daemon

Rogerfredo 10:09 27 Mar 05

If your MP3s are in Windows Media Player, you can get a plug in from microsoft (free) which will export the playlist to Excel.
You can then sort out which fields you want and print. For Windows Media Player 9 and 10 the plug in is contained in "Winter Fun Pack 2003"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…