Printing Mailing Lables in Word.

Bagsey 10:46 27 Jan 06

I use the 2002 Works Suit for my home office work and have tried repeatedly to print out sticky lables for batch posting. I used to use the old version of MS Works and can do the lables without any trouble in that,but so far I have failed to replicate this success in the version of Word supplied with the Works Suit. I can print a whole page of identical lables but dont want 14 all of the same. I want to be able to print out all of the adresses for our club members.for monthly postings. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

VoG II 11:00 27 Jan 06

Have you tried using Mail Merge?

Bagsey 14:43 27 Jan 06

Hi Vog, yes I think that I have tried every option that I can see so far without success. It looks so similar to Works yet it is obviously different. I have had from one lable per page, a page full of the same lable, my data base printed out every 14 lables etc etc. It has to be me but I dont know what I am doing wrong. It would be quicker to get my wife to write out the adresses on to the envelopes with a Biro. Expert guidance it deffinately needed.

VoG II 14:51 27 Jan 06

Assuming that Word in Works Suite is the same as other Word click here

Bagsey 15:34 27 Jan 06

Thanks very much for that info. I will go into more fully this evening and get back to you. Now I am off to our U3A where I am teaching computers to absolute beginners.

Bagsey 17:18 29 Jan 06

Thanks to your helpful pointer I have overcome the problems that I had with using word to print mailing lables. I have to say though that compared to the works method it is very involved and I think overly complicated. As I am trying to teach a group of computer novices from our U3A clib word processing I will have to become more familiar and confident with it, but for my own use the old version of Works is going to stay on my machine.Once again many thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…