Printing lsbels

DAKAR 05 Nov 11
Answered

Hello again another query for same elderly gent He would like to print labels and wants to set up multiple labels in word up to eight labels with different addresses,then he says he needs to merge and print, He has lost me,so I told him I would find out from the clever people. Thanks again Regards Dakar

Woolwell 05 Nov 11

Need to know which version of Word as it is slightly different in 2003 and 2007. What is the source for the addresses - address book, outlook contacts or a spreadsheet? You can have endless "fun" trying to get it right.

DAKAR 05 Nov 11

Hi Woolwell The version of word is 2003 and source is address book hope this helps. Regards Dakar

Woolwell 05 Nov 11
  DAKAR 05 Nov 11
Answer

Thankyou very much Woolwell I will try and help him out with the info in the links you sent. Kind regards Dakar

Woolwell 05 Nov 11

Come back if you have a snag. It is important to know the label size and it may be best to use Avery label sizes. There is also Avery software for label creation Avery Wizard

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message