Printing a list of files

99ab 12:29 30 Nov 05

Please, is it possible to print out a list of files in a folder in Windows XP? I know I can do a print screen but that only shows the list visible on the screen at the time of the snapshot.

--
Alasdair.

VoG II 12:43 30 Nov 05
  GroupFC 12:48 30 Nov 05

You could try this click here

I have a different on at home (again freeware) but can't for the life of me remember what it's called! When I get home tonight I'll post a link.

GroupFC 12:51 30 Nov 05

Found it!! click here

pj123 13:00 30 Nov 05

Alternatively, download PowerDesk 5 from the PCA download page. A sort of independent extended version of Windows Explorer. Has many more features including print files and folders and also zip and unzip.

I now don't use Windows Explorer at all.

click here

lenc 18:26 30 Nov 05

Find treesize, free version, at Jam Software. It gives the hierarchy from any point down, with sizes. This list can then be printed. One of my favourite items of freeware.

99ab 00:12 01 Dec 05

Thanks, everyone for their helpfulness. Problem now solved.

--
Alasdair.

GroupFC 09:43 01 Dec 05

Glad you got it sorted - how about a green tick for resolved (just to keep things nice and tidy!)?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…