PRINTING LABELS FROM WORKS 7.0 ADDRESS BOOK

Radiofan 17:19 23 Dec 04

Heaven knows why Microsoft have to make things so complicated. A previous Works programme would import an address from the book to a single label with no problem. You clicked on Insert and there was the facility to add an address. No more, it seems. I did manage to get my address book contacts on to a Word labels document (but cannot now remember how I did it) and copy individual labels on to a blank labels document and print. Tedious and time consuming and I can't get the labels Address Book to update. Advice would be appreciated - and this is NOT the Outlook address book as my e-mailing is done via AOL.

alan227 19:28 23 Dec 04

Is this any help.It is a PDF so you will need Adobe reader.

click here

Radiofan 22:07 23 Dec 04

I fell at the first hurdle. I clicked on Tasks and then on Letter and Labels. All that came up was Address Card and Labels, both of which are design facilities. No mention of envelopes. Waht now?

BRYNIT 00:42 24 Dec 04

This might help click here;en-us;832797

BRYNIT 00:47 24 Dec 04

That didn't work try click here

Radiofan 09:03 24 Dec 04

Sorry Brynit - neither of those links work!

BRYNIT 22:31 24 Dec 04

Try this link click here

Or cut and paste removing the spaces
http: //support .microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832797

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…