printing from internet

Newuser1646 22:25 06 May 03

Whilst trying to print from internet i get an error message saying error in MSHTML.DLL then AOL closes down.printing from other programs is not a problem.Can anyone help?????

Eagie 22:29 06 May 03

Which version of windows and internet explorer are you using?

Newuser1646 23:07 06 May 03

windows me & i think explorer is 5.0

Eagie 23:09 06 May 03

Sounds right. From what I have found out by running a couple of searches this seems to be a known problem. Try upgrading to Internet Explorer version 6.

Newuser1646 23:25 06 May 03

when i click on download on this site i get same error and get chucked off of aol. i have been using this version of windows and explorer for some time now with little trouble. my son installed a program last week which i have now uninstalled as i thought this was the problem but it didn't help

Eagie 09:48 07 May 03

but this web page click here has a download for a security update for MSHTM.dll which fixes some bugs. It also has the download for IE 5.5 SP 2.

Eagie 09:53 07 May 03

Here's a search I did which may point you in the right direction click here

Unfortunately, I don't think I am being much use to you so I will let others have a go! Good luck.

recap 10:11 07 May 03

Try this: Start/Run, type in the following MSINFO32/Tools menu, "Repair Internet Explorer"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…