Printing ~ I made a silly mistake

wee eddie 13:14 15 Oct 10

For the last week or so I have been having unexpected Paper Jams, but nothing appeared to be causing them. Very annoying and lots of wasted ink.

The it dawned on me. I had just got a new batch of A4 Paper and, while loading the first sheets, I had re-set the Width Guides.

Flash of Light ~ I re-set the Sliding Guide Thingies, but slightly looser and all is now well again.

Such an easy mistake to make. I even had the printer, totally disconnected, and with me shaking it, upside-down in the middle of the room sitting room, in the hope of dislodging whatever was causing the obstruction. I felt mildly foolish and then decided to pass it on as it must be a quite easy problem to create.

mole44 14:36 15 Oct 10

Don`t worry we all get caught out now and then.

Chris the Ancient 14:40 15 Oct 10

I spent ages wondering why stuff I printed from the net insisted on coming out landscape.

I eventually realised that about a week ago, I had set the printing preferences to landscape for one thing and forgot to set it back to portrait after.

Duh.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…