printing folder list

homer1309 20:10 16 Sep 03

hello peeps....
i find myself in need of your expert advise the problem....i have nearly 500 folders which when switched to lisy or details view puts them all into alphabetical order...aahhhhh perfect so far....problem is i need to print a list of these and i dont quite know how to do it quickly without haveing to cut and paste them individually into a text document and then printing that....all suggestions gartefully received.

paddyjack 20:28 16 Sep 03

try here click here dont worry it works in english is simple but works

homer1309 20:42 16 Sep 03

sorry paddyjack but i cant be all that clued up because i could not make head nor tail of that link.

leo49 20:48 16 Sep 03

I always use and recommend Directory Lister:

click here

jolorna 20:51 16 Sep 03

you could if it is needed left click the first one then scroll to the other end of the list press shift & left click which will then highlight the whole list then copy and paste it into word and print from there

homer1309 15:52 20 Sep 03

cheers for all of you who responded to this posting and a special thanks to leo49. that answer was the one that worked for me....

hiphopopa 20:26 22 Sep 03

The direct link to DirPrint ist:
click here

hiphopopa 20:28 22 Sep 03

or if it doesn't work directly try

click here

and look on the software-page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…