printing in excel

rsturbo 23:13 09 Oct 03

using office 2000, i want to print selections of a spreadsheet;
i want to print A1 to L1 (column headings) with A12 to L12 down to and including A60 to L60
any ideas would be appreciated as accountant is chewing my ears to get my accounts in.

thanks for any help

Bramblerose 23:16 09 Oct 03

and then go to File> Print Area> Set print area

Craig.m 23:19 09 Oct 03

If you go to print setup from the file option and click on sheet, it gives you the option of rows to repeat at the top - use this to select your header row. Once you have done this I think you should be able to select the area of data and go to Print and then print selection. Do a quick preview and you will see you get the header row on the top of your data.

Hope this works for you.

VoG II 23:20 09 Oct 03

Select A12 to L12

Hold down CTRL And select A12:L12

This will not affect your print area which you might need for other reasons.

krypt1c 23:23 09 Oct 03

Try hiding the rows you don't want, printing what you do want, then unhiding the rows. Check in help topics hide & unhide. Hidden rows don't get printed.

VoG II 23:25 09 Oct 03

Select A1 to L1

Hold down CTRL And select A12:L60

This will not affect your print area which you might need for other reasons.

rsturbo 23:48 09 Oct 03

gave the easiest and best results as far as selection and print setup is concerned.
thanks all for the help, hopefully accountant will be happy and i won't have a big tax bill!

Craig.m 23:50 09 Oct 03

Does that earn me a free tax return consultation now then?? ;-)

Alan2 23:52 09 Oct 03

1. Select rows 2 to 11;
2. Click Format;
3. Click Row; slide along to "hide" and click it; [This hides all the rows you don't want]
4. Select cells A1 to A60;
5. Type ctrl+P;
6. Choose "Selection" and click OK.

I'd already tried VoG's suggestion but it gave me a big gap where the unwanted rows should have been and the above doesn't. It could be my printer (Jaws PDF - saving paper)I suppose.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…