//some 3rd party need geo

Printing e-mails from Outlook Express

JohnReed58 18:10 20 Sep 03

Somehow my Outlook Express 5 has been corrupted when printing off a Hotel Web Site. It now prints out e-mails in 14 or 16 font size. I can find no way to make it revert to 11 or 12. The Tools/Options/Compose route has no effect at all, nor does selecting the text in a message and making it smaller on screen.
This happens if I connect to either of my 2 inkjets, both were OK before this corruption.
It is only the text of the messages that this applies to, the headings are fine.
Anyone know how to correct it?
Thanks

MAJ 18:18 20 Sep 03

Go to Internet Explorer, View > Text Size and set it to Medium.

MAJ 19:04 20 Sep 03

Outlook Express > Tools > Options > Read tab > Fonts button, set the Font size to Medium.

JohnReed58 08:31 21 Sep 03

Tried the Outlook Express route first but that made no difference, then the Internet Explorer proposal - did the trick (I used the "Smaller" setting and it worked). I was surprised as I thought they were two separate programs.
Thank you

MAJ 08:45 21 Sep 03

They are two seperate programmes, JohnReed58, but they do have a lot in common when it comes to printing in OE, page setup for OE is another option that can be/needs to be set in IE. Glad that sorted it for you. :-)

Stuartli 08:59 21 Sep 03

You have to make the same settings for IE and OE - it's best to set both to Medium - from View>Text Size.

Stuartli 09:01 21 Sep 03

If you don't configure OE the same as IE you can end up with e-mails being printed out in a very, very large font size...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…