Printing a DVLA Form V62

TonyV 14:39 03 Apr 10

Having just changed my car, I am trying to get my reg plate put on to the new one. Apparently I have to get a copy of the V62 form , fill it up and take it to the local DVLA office. This is fine, except that I can download the file, which is a .pdf file, but when I come to print it, most of the information is not being printed!

I am using Foxit, and the print preview shows everything that should be printed but the greater majority is missing.

Using an Epson Stylus Photo R300 what do I have to do print the form in its entirety? (Or is this another Government silly system that dictates you can download and read, but cannot download and print and use the form!!)

Thanks

TonyV

TonyV 15:03 03 Apr 10

I managed to get it printed by going to this link click here and printing it from there.

Thanks Matalan, PDFEscape worked fine! I still have no idea why it wouldn't print from Foxit which seems to be more amenable than Adobe reader.

Cheers

TonyV

northumbria61 15:03 03 Apr 10

You don't need to use Print Preview - from your download - ie: when the V62 is on your screen in .pdf click on your PRINT button on the top taskbar.

I have just done it and everything has printed out.

TonyV 15:10 03 Apr 10

That is my problem. It does not print that way. It goes through all the print checks and shows me a preview prior to actually printing and the last page has everything there whilst the first page shows very little. When clicked to print, the headings appear but none of the guts of the form. Hence my reason for using the link I listed above.

What else should I do?

TonyV

TonyV 15:13 03 Apr 10

None of the notes on the back of the form appear, though they are showing in the Preview. They just do not print, so I end up with a form that has all the headings for the notes, and on the form proper, again there are just the various headings and lines. No sub-headings. So I have no idea what the question was and could obviously not use the form to send it to the DVLA.

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced