Printing a book with photographs?

1936 10:50 17 Sep 05

I wrote a book called "Sea View Camping and Caravan Sites in Britain" gave the copy on disc to the printer and it was printed. I then wrote a sequal where I dragged a photograph to each page where there was a site and sized by clicking on the arrows it so it fitted on that page. I gave the copy to the printer but he can not make it run.
Is there a better way to size a photograph or
does anyone have any sugestions?

Catastrophe 10:57 17 Sep 05

I have found no problems printing myself and using Word or Serif PagePlus. In the first instance I use the 'insert' from file and in the latter the picture icon.

Maybe the printer needs a special format?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:57 17 Sep 05

What format are the pictures? jpeg, bitmap,? It may be that the printers program does not recognise the fle format.

I regularly write instruction manuals and insert pictures (.jpg )in just the same way as you described without any problems.

Yoda Knight 11:02 17 Sep 05

If the problem is as Fruitbat has mentioned above, I would seriously re-evalute my choice of Printers !

If this is his main source of income I would expect him to be knowledgable in the various file types used, including how to open them and export to a different format if needed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now