Printing BIOS Screen

Hi,
Still learning the ropes. Is it possible to print out the BIOS screen information.

Thanks for any assistance.

Lú-tzé 22:03 06 Mar 03

Ensure printer is on!

When the BIOS information has appeared on the screen, press PrintScreen button on the keyboard. Your printer will (?) print the information that appears on the screen.

Switcher 22:14 06 Mar 03

This might not work with a usb printer

Switcher, you got it right doesnt work, it is in fact USB. Thanks Lu-tzs for trying.

BrianW 22:41 06 Mar 03

As per an earlier thread on this, one way of getting the records (apart from paper and pencil) is to photograph each screen in term, with digital camera if you have one. This way you can download and print quickly and easily.

Cheers BrianW will take the fist option (as yet I do not possess a D/Camera) Thanks

woodchip 23:29 06 Mar 03

If you want to send your E-Mail by the little envelope by my nickname I will send you a very small program that will collect all the info from cmos and you can restore at any time. Be quick I am going to bed soon

Pesala 18:56 07 Mar 03

Woodchip

Is this little program available for download anywhere? Or is it a homemade one?

Noels 20:40 07 Mar 03

The way I do it is to open Word then minimise it.

When the window you want to print is open, press Alt and Print screen. Maximise Word and click on Paste and the window gets pasted into Word.

If Alt on its own doesn't work try Ctrl+Alt+Prt Screen
Noels

It always intrigues me the different methods you guys use. What a great Forum.
Thanks again.

It always intrigues me the different methods you guys use. What a great Forum.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac