Printing from Apple I Pad Air

ponytail 13:47 12 Jan 15
Answered

Is it possible to print from a Apple I Pad AIR to my Brother DCP-J315W printer if it is how do we go about setting it up.

isca2 13:51 12 Jan 15

You need an Air Print compatible printer. I have googled the printer and cannot see Air Print mentioned in the specs.

Pine Man 15:12 12 Jan 15

If it's a document, or similar, that you want to print why not send it, as an attachment to an email, to the computer that is connected to the printer.

ponytail 15:31 12 Jan 15

Thanks for the replies I just went into town and called into my local PC shop where I normally go and the guy there is very and he said the same as you that you need a printer compatible with a air pad and has a Brother printer which is compatible and the price is £89 but do we need two printers my Brother printer is only about 12 months old.As the I Pad air is my wifes will let her decide as she will be the user.

isca2 16:00 12 Jan 15

I would go with Pine Man,s suggestion and save your money.

john bunyan 16:54 12 Jan 15

See Here:

other thread

ponytail 19:45 12 Jan 15

Hi John Bunyan I clicked on your link and this was on there

click here to woolwells post which was the 3rd one and do I need to download the app and if so will that solve the problem

Went

ponytail 19:47 12 Jan 15

If so what do I need to download I have windows 7 64 bit.Thanks

ponytail 19:53 12 Jan 15
Answer

click here not sure if this link will work

ponytail 19:54 12 Jan 15

Is this what I need

click here for all these posts

Apologies

john bunyan 10:10 13 Jan 15

Give it a try! I have a Canon that has an app for the iPad (not using Air Print) Just ensure the printer , router, and iPad are on the same wireless network (if you have more than one)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now