Printing address labels.

bluto1 15:00 28 Feb 06

Hi,
Does anybody know of software for printing labels apart from Avery Dennison. My mistake was buying labels from Viking and getting Avery software and unfortunately they do not match.
Any help appreciated.

rawprawn 15:04 28 Feb 06

What about Envelopes & Labels in MS Word

rmcqua 15:04 28 Feb 06

I'm using Word 2003 and it has a pretty big selection of label manufacturers and types, but unfortunately Viking doesn't feature in them. There is a "custom" option though, which might let you configure the Viking labels.

Pamy 15:36 28 Feb 06

What about Viking?

TonyV 16:48 28 Feb 06

See what the dimensions of the labels are that you have bought and then get the same measurements in the Avery or any other makers listing. I think you will find there is an awful lot of similarity between various makes of labels. i.e. 3 x 7 sheets of labels are almost certainly going to be the same no matter who makes them.

Cheers

TonyV

pj123 17:07 28 Feb 06

I use Viking labels and labels from Choice Stationery, both with Avery Labels. I don't have any "line up" problems.

Did you go into Page Setup, Print Calibration and set it up for Viking. I found 20, 10, 5 seemed good. But don't use label paper to check it. Use ordinary paper and hold it up against the label paper and make the adjustments on a trial and error basis. I found the setting for Choice paper was best set to 20, 10, 10.

oldal 18:02 28 Feb 06

SENLAB is a pretty good little program which only costs $18 have a look at click here

User-312386 18:04 28 Feb 06

I use viking as well and have no problems either

oldal 18:04 28 Feb 06

You can download a trial version

bluto1 18:55 28 Feb 06

rawprawn and everybody, thanks for info.I`ve looked in Word and found the answer.
To answer a question or two: Viking are OK but they don`t have software. The labels I wanted to print are 1.5" X 4"(Viking) and the nearest Avery have in todays download is 1.33" X 4".
Thanks again for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…