PRINTING

funnybone 20:44 20 Mar 05

CAN ANY ON TELL ME HOW WE CAN PRINT OUR OWN ADMISSION TICKETS FOR OUR LOCAL DISCO? I HAVE A HP Deskjet 3845

SANTOS7 20:47 20 Mar 05

Well apart from it being the most blatant request for something this forum is 100% against technically the answer is NO!!!

VoG II 20:49 20 Mar 05

Do you mean tickets for your own disco?

SANTOS7 20:49 20 Mar 05

OR you will need a third party program like publisher......

Technotiger 20:51 20 Mar 05

Hi, I assume you mean your own tickets to sell, if so, why not do it the easy way and use raffle tickets book by the book at any decent stationers.

Cheers.

BTW - all capital letters on Forums is considered as Shouting - not good manners.

Technotiger 20:52 20 Mar 05

bought by the book :-))

funnybone 20:57 20 Mar 05

Santo57, I think you have got hold of the wrong idea. I work for our local community on our area and the kids want a disco. We are going to charge them a £1 a ticket, we let them go free last time and it was a free for all in no uncertain times, so we thought we would charge by ticket to help with disco price and any change we have crisps and sweets and also it keeps it more organised. I didn,t see anything wrong with that. It all depends which way you're thinking I suppose.

SANTOS7 21:01 20 Mar 05

My humble appologies i was a bit quick there and missread your intentions, i am at the moment still looking for software/progs that will meet your request, at mimnmal cost having mentioned publisher earlier which if you dont already have may be too expensive........

funnybone 21:02 20 Mar 05

sorry I did not know about the shouting. I will keep quiet in future. I only wanted 60 tickets. we probably won't have any change as a disco is about £80 to £100. never mind we may print 80 tickets and charge the mums £1.50.

Technotiger 21:03 20 Mar 05

To make your own tickets is going to work out pretty expensive anyway, depending on numbers required. Perhaps Raffle Tickets would be best option - just not so fancy.

Cheers.

Technotiger 21:04 20 Mar 05

Don't worry about the 'shouting' - we all had to learn.

Cheers and good luck with the kids disco.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…